15 febbraio 2006

Amicable Valentine

In ritardo di un giorno, ma arrivo. Non ho mica scelto Fastweb, IO.
Scusa Valentino, e tanti auguri ;p

E per tutti gli innamorati che non credono alla magia dei numeri…

“Did you ever hear of amicable numbers?
They’re like perfect numbers, but instead of being the sum of their own divisors, they’re the sum of each other’s divisors.
In the Middle Ages, people used to carve amicable numbers onto pieces of fruit -they’d eat the first piece themselves – and then feed the other one to their lover.
It was a mathematical aphrodisiac.”

(Alex Galt, Mathematical Aphrodisiac in
"True tales of American Life")

… non serve "Cosmopolitan" per ricredersi ;)

2 commenti:

Alex ha detto...

Hey, I wrote that!

lime ha detto...

You're right, I'm sorry for the mistake...

As you can see I change the author's name.

I hope you are not disappointed for the quotation in my blog... but I've found your story really beautiful!

lime